About the Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the management team of R&H Restructuring in the administration of voluntary and official liquidation appointments, receiverships and other restructuring projects.
The successful applicant will be required to deal with various routine aspects of the day to day administration of the department and may be required to deal directly with clients and their advisors.
The successful candidate must have completed tertiary education and have at least 1-2 years relevant experience within a reputable company (financial services experience is preferred). The firm is seeking a young and ambitious graduate who is eager and willing to work hard and offers appropriate mentoring and training, including sponsorship towards a professional designation (CA, ACCA, ACA).
Specific duties will include:
• Assisting with minute taking
• Assisting with coordination of meetings
• Assisting with the preparation of formal appointment documents
• General filing and maintenance of the department’s records
• Payment administration
• Preparation and monitoring of internal reports
This position requires that the successful applicant be able to communicate effectively at all levels, be able to use their own initiative, have effective multi-tasking skills, problem solving skills, experience in meeting deadlines and be willing to work overtime when required. Applicants must be highly motivated and organised with an ability to work with minimal supervision. Computer literacy is essential, proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred.
Applications including resume, should be forwarded to:
Senior Manager, Human Resources
Rawlinson & Hunter Limited
P.O. Box 897, Grand Cayman KY1-1103
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Websites – www.rawlinson-hunter.com and www.rhrestructuring.com
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of applications is 17 November 2023
Qualifications and Experience:
· The successful candidate must have a university degree in a business related field and prepared to progress towards a professional designation (CA, ACCA, CPA); and
· At least 1 – 2 years experience in the financial services industry. (insolvency, restructuring or liquidation experience would be a plus).
Salary US$45,000 to US$75,000 per annum, commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits including, pension, health and life insurance is also offered.