About the Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of investment vehicles for which Harbour provides board representation or acts as trustee. The successful applicant will be required to deal with all routine aspects of the day to day administration of the portfolio of clients, dealing directly with clients and their advisors.
Specific duties will include:
• Co-ordination of the periodic meetings of the Board of Directors/ Trustee
• Preparation of board minutes
• Initial consideration of various agreements and proposals
• Review of annual financial statements
• Know Your Client/Compliance reviews
Familiarity with the structural, regulatory and multi-jurisdictional environment in which investment vehicles operate, an awareness of the practicalities of both establishing, and providing for the ongoing administration of such structures and an understanding of the financial and legal aspects of offshore financial products and previous experience in preparation of board minutes would be advantageous.
This position requires that the successful applicant be able to communicate effectively at all levels, have experience of meeting frequent tight deadlines and be willing to work overtime when required. Applicants must be highly motivated and organized with an ability to work with minimal supervision. Computer literacy is essential.
• Salary US$65,000 to US$95,000 per annum, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits including medical, pension and life insurance is also offered.
Qualifications and experience:
· Either an internationally recognised professional designation (CA, ACCA, CFA, STEP, CAIA, ICSA) or a University Degree, and
· at least three years relevant experience in the financial services industry.