About the Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ongoing supervision of a portfolio of investment vehicles for which Harbour provides directors or acts as trustee. The successful applicant will provide direct support to the board members or trustee provided by Harbour.
Specific duties will include:
• Liaising with clients and their advisors in the establishment of new vehicles
• Review of relevant documentation and continual monitoring of vehicles
• Ensuring compliance with applicable acts, regulations and guidance
• Review of client financial statements
• Provision of technical assistance and training to more junior members of staff
• Review and preparation of board minutes
• Engaging in marketing and business development initiatives
• Know Your Client/Compliance reviews
The nature of the particular portfolio requires an individual with accounting and/or board support services experience. Familiarity with the structural, regulatory and multi-jurisdictional environment in which investment vehicles operate, an awareness of the practicalities of both establishing and providing for the ongoing administration of such structures and an understanding of the financial and legal aspects of offshore financial products would be a distinct advantage.
This is a senior position that requires strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to meet frequent tight deadlines and a willingness to work overtime and to engage in marketing and business development initiatives when required. The individual will be required to deal with all administrative aspects of their portfolio of clients, dealing directly with clients and their advisors.
Applicants must be highly motivated and highly organized with an ability to work on their own initiative and must be computer literate.
• Salary US$100,000 to US$130,000 per annum, commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful applicant. A full package of benefits including an annual performance based bonus, pension, health and life insurance is offered.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate must have a University Degree and one or more internationally recognized professional qualifications (CA, CPA, ACCA, CFA, CAIA, STEP, ICSA).
Must possess at least 6 years’ experience in the financial services industry.